Zoe Saldana Hair Look at The 2013 MTV Movie Awards
Written by: Sherilyn Allen
"I decided to go with an easy, low maintenance hair style to give Zoe's entire look a more effortless feel," Mara Roszak.
Did you see Zoe Saldana's gorgeous locks at The 2013 MTV Movie Awards? Her casual waves hit a high note in the fashionWATCH.com office so we had to get the scoop from Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak on how she achieved the sought after hairstyle. Find out how she created Zoe's look.
Five Easy Steps To Create Zoe's Look:
1. She started by applying Moroccanoil Treatment Light to Zoe's wet hair and blow-dried it using a Moroccanoil Round Brush.
2. Next, for volume, she set the top of the head in pin curls and then sprayed her whole head lightly with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to add texture and hold.
3. She then removed the pin curls, took random sections of hair and wrapped them around a 1¼" curling iron, starting half way down from the roots.
4. Once all of her hair was waved, she broke the sections up and loosened the wave with her fingers.
5. To finish the look, she sprayed the entire look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for a natural-looking, long-lasting hold with shine.
Moroccanoil Treatment Light, Moroccanoil Round Brush, Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium and Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
Video - MTV Movie Awards 2013: Zoe Saldana Having A Blast